Sunday, September 25, 2011

Play ball!

Okay, so my sister and I had this blog idea since the beginning of summer, and set it up then. We naturally do things together, and bring our very different personalities into the mix, and we like to think that our personalities complement each other in whatever we do. We learn a lot from each other, and it's our hope that we can pass on something of value to others, or at least to get you thinking.
I am the dreamer (and list-maker), but she is much more on the ball, and I am just now beginning to post. Granted, I have often "dreamt" about what I would post...but now it's time to get to it. Perhaps a few assignment deadlines have helped to spur me on. Whatever the case, I hope you enjoy our perspectives in teaching and learning.
So here I am at the end of summer...and getting ready to play ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment