Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jan Paris BookFest 2011







I am assisting with the Jan Paris BookFest in San Antonio on November 5th for one of my final graduate courses at Sam Houston State University. Last year it was in Corpus Christi, and I absolutely loved it! I had the opportunity to meet authors, get author autographs and pictures, and attend some really interesting sessions. Not to mention it turned out to be a great excuse for a nice weekend getaway for my husband and I. It was time well-spent, and I am looking forward to this year's bookfest even more. The books I will be blogging about in the days to come will be those of the featured authors and illustrator at this year's bookfest. Here is more information, including the website, if you are interested... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment